Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oh Please! I need this book!


I need this book! The $55 it costs is not really in my budget, but I must have this book. (But according to my loverly friend Miss Sarah, my DH should really buy it for me...) The copy currently in my possession is on loan from the library. It is filled with interesting little tips and such, like how to fold those damn fitted sheets. Just the other day I was wondering how to clean my coffee grinder. This book told me how! AND it has a sheet that tells you what each of those littles symbols you find on clothing tags mean (I am going to have it printed on card stock and lamenated for my laundry room - now I can only pray that the boy reads it sometime). I think this book makes a great addition to anyone who either likes to clean or just likes Martha Stewart's way of doing things library.
Now should I go spend the afternoon cleaning or start my own game of Mass Effect?
Snack : Olives stuffed with garlic and feta cheese.....yum

3 comments:

Miss Ifi said...

YAY!!! you have a blog!!!, the background is dark, is kinda hard to read the letters.. or it might be my computer..
but YAY!!

Carrie Anne aka Miss Martha said...

I really liked that shade of blue, but you are probably right, it is too dark - I tried to lighten it up a bit - any better?

Miss Ifi said...

that works out!