Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm IT!

Eep I have been (dumdumdum) TAGGED!

Ahh but first the rules!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs.

Interesting.....um......sure.....

1. I have played the bagpipes for nearly 20 years now. I have played at the Worlds Highland Games in Scotland, the North American Championships in Maxville, Ontario and have travelled to Korea to play as an Arts and Culture Rep. for my hometown. I have played weddings, funerals, tea parties, charity events, birthday parties and other events. Now that I no longer play with a pipeband, I find it hard to watch a pipeband play in concert, competition or parade. I suppose it tugs at my heartstrings.

2. I collect articulated dolls from Japan. There my secret is out. I don't own many as they are expensive. That and I feel kind of silly, collecting dolls at my age, but I suppose it could be worse. I could collect shrunken human heads or something.

3. I have eaten alligator and it has the same texture as chicken, but tastes slightly different.

4. I am addicted to coffee. And lattes. And cappacinos. Aw hell if there is cafffeine and some foam in it, I'll drink it.

5. I have posed for a nude calendar. It was to help raise funds for my graduating class' art show. I never even bought a copy of the calendar, but I do have the photo on file.

CONSIDER YOURSELVES TAGGED! (I have only 2 other friends with "blogs" the rest have livejournals, which would require a whole other post over there. I am not that ambitious tonight.

1. http://www.ilikeseamonsters.com/
2. http://sarahsinsaneblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Miss Ifi said...

UUUUH I like the new look of the BLOG!!! Congratulations on springy colours.

Things I know about you

1)You are addicted to coffee
2)You are really really nice, you give sooo much that sometimes I think you are just too nice
3)You are a very talented lady and I think you should make me some cake!
4)You are coming on Saturday for breakfast to my apartment
5)You are MY Martha, and you are part of my family, I love you.. you are an extremely especial friend, without you I don't know what I would do

*hides from your dolls*

Miss Ifi said...

WE NEED MORE POSTS!!!