So on December 19th I got to hear a heartbeat for two seconds before the little rascal decided to hide and we unable to find it again. Not long enough to make it incredibly real.
January 23rd will be my first ultrasound. And I am terrified. Could be those dreams that I have where I display all the signs of pregnancy but when they do an ultrasound there is no baby there. Then there is always the worry that something won't be right. *sigh*
Anyways Christmas was wonderful, even though I have been a bit under the weather of late. It was great to see my parents, and have a nice long visit this time. It was a pyjama christmas, I got like 5 pairs!! Which is wonderful because I figure I shall live in them next year! And Mike got me SPA gift certificates - how wonderful!!!!! Very excited to use those!
And tonight is New Years!! Hoping all my friends and family have a wonderful new year!! Hope Julie will have an awesome trip (you can follow it on her blog!) and I can't wait to see her photos and hear her stories!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment